A downloadable game for Windows
ProjectIRL is an open-world game that is currently in Pre-Alpha(v0.1.5). If you are interested in testing this game, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and put "ProjectIRL testing" in the subject.
These are known issues with the game. Please don't notify me about the following:
- Police don't spawn.
- Pedestrians may stop and move in circles
- There is no pause menu
- Benchmark may not be up to date or the same as normal game
- Version numbers in loading screens may be incorrect
- News goes fullscreen 60 seconds after
- Headbob animations may play when they shouldn't
- Peds may not sit down in chairs
Please know this game is still in a very early stage of development.
System requirements for most recent version (v0.1.5)
- at least 1GB RAM free
- 1GB disk space
The game is currently only for Windows. Mac and Linux support will be added when the game becomes an open beta or sooner.
DISCLAIMER: Epicalert Technologies(ETech Studios) does not condone or endorse any actions depicted in-game. I am not responsible for any mental or physical damage that may be caused. This software is for entertainment purposes only.
© Copyright 2016 ETech Studios, All Rights Reserved
This game is currently unavailable